WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. When You use the App, We collect Your personal and non-personal information. Your personal information helps Us to collect information that can directly identify You such as Your name, email address and photograph(s). We also collect Your non-personal information that does not directly identify You. By using the App, You are authorizing Us to collect, parse, store, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information as envisaged herein.
2. In order to register as a user with the App, You can sign in using Your Facebook/Google login. If You do so, You authorize Us to access certain Facebook/Google account information, such as Your public Facebook/Google profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook/Google). In addition, We may collect and store any personal information You provide while using Our App or in some other manner. You may also provide Us your Facebook, YouTube and Instagram URLs. In case any chat facility is provided through the App and if You chat with other App users, You provide Us the content of Your chats, and If You contact Us for customer service or other inquiry, You provide Us with the content of that communication.
4. We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
– Google Play Services
– Firebase Analytics
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use information that We collect from You to:
1. Deliver and improve Our App and manage Our business;
2. Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
3. Providing access to offers and facilitating transactions for availing Ours and third party’s goods and services through the App;
4. Perform research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, Our or third party’s products, services, or content or such products, services, or content as may be available on or through the App;
5. Communicate with You by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to You either from Us or third parties or such products, services, or content as may be available on or through the App;
6. Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to Your interests on Our App, including providing advertisements to You;
7. Undertake App analytics;
8. Enforce or exercise any rights in our App FAQ/Tutorials;
9. Perform functions or services as otherwise described to You at the time of collection; and
10. Resolve disputes, diagnose errors, troubleshoot problems, detect and protect Us against any activity not expressly authorized under the App FAQ/Tutorials as available at the link – FAQ/Tutorials.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
1. When You register as a user of Our App, Your profile details (information You have provided Us directly or through your Facebook/Google account) will be accessible and viewable by other App users and Our business partners, sub-contractors, payment and delivery service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies.
3. We may also disclose Your personal information (i) for complying with applicable laws, requests or orders from law enforcement agencies, appropriate competent authorities or for any legal process; (ii) for enforcing the App FAQ/Tutorials; (iii) for protecting or defending Ours, any App user’s or any third party’s rights or property; (iv) for supporting any fraud/ legal investigation/ verification checks; or (v) in connection with a corporate transaction, including but not limited to sale of Our business, merger, consolidation, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. We may use and share Your non-personal information We collect under any of the above circumstances, including with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our App and on websites and/or applications of third parties, and to undertake analysis thereof. We may combine non-personal information We collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS OR CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION?
2. You can choose not to provide Us with certain information; however this may result in You being unable to use certain features of Our App. Our App may also deliver notifications to Your email or mobile device. You can avoid or disable these notifications by deleting the App or by making changed in the App settings.
3. You are solely liable and responsible for any information You provide and/or share using the App.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard Your personal information under Our control from unauthorized access. However, You acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be 100% secure. Therefore, although We take all reasonable steps to secure Your personal information, We do not promise or guarantee the same, and You should not expect that Your personal information, or other communications while using the App will always remain secure and safeguarded by Us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing or disclosing Your personal information using the App.
HOW TO DELETE USER DATA?
We saved user name, photo and email when user login via Facebook or Google and user can edit your personal info on the profile. We don’t have the option to delete profile due to the app integraty but you can request to erase your data via contacting us.
HOW APP WORK?
MAIN AND BASIC PERMISSIONS TO USE THE APP.
1. Access Network State: This permission is needed for checking if you are connected to the internet or not which is using Sooper app.
2. Internet: This permission is needed for getting/updating data in Sooper apps from server.
3. Write External Storage: This permission is needed for writing to the external storage of your device when exporting Sooper app data to the device’s internal storage.
4. Vibrate: This permission is needed for vibrating on some touch events.
All Content added, uploaded, submitted, distributed, posted to, or created using the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you represent that any User Content you create using tools accessible on the Services does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party and is otherwise in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT.
We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit, modify, or block from the Services any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the final sentence of the immediately foregoing paragraph), or for no reason at all.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.